Skip to content
HARNESS - ELITE RIGGER
- Pebble Weave Webbing design provides maximum grip for buckles, eliminating webbing slippage and the need for continual re-adjustment.
- Liqui-Pel Technology for liquid protection, also easier to clean the harness.
- High Tenacity UV stabilised webbing, enhances resistance to solvents and UV light degradation.
- Retro-Reflective Thread in webbing for improved visibility in low light.
- Rear Barr D allows easier access and better weight distribution for twin retractable fall arrest devices.
- Closed Loop Webbing system on rear Dorsal Barr D maintains positioning of Dorsal D in the event of a fall. Significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the back of workers head.
- Extended Belay Loops make connection of hardware easier, also maintains absolute front and centre positioning as per AS/NZS requirements.
- Sub Pelvic Strap integration along the line of Belay Loops, places the worker away from hardware in the event of a fall, significantly reducing the risk of injury from hardware hitting the worker.
- Articulated Chest Strap and shoulder adjustment points, designed for additional user comfort and female users, due to lower positioning of strap.
- Comes with Suspension Trauma Strap: One-piece Webbing with a quick connection buckle for faster deployment and connection in the event of a fall.
- Air COOL Padded Shoulder Straps for increased comfort and increased air flow during long periods of use.
- Padded Legs for force dispersion at moment of fall impact.
- Confined Space Rescue Loops.
- Quick Release Buckles. Padding under buckles.
- Service Pouch on back.