MACK OCTANE COMPOSITE TOE WORK BOOT
The Mack Octane boot has a combination of electrical hazard certification and the performance features of the ADAPT™ Range. Making the Octane ideal for electricians and construction workers that work on uneven surfaces and can be exposed to electric currents.
The Techie Stuff:
- Composite toe cap.
- Slip resistant.
- 300°c heat resistant nitrile rubber sole.
- Fuel oil resistant sole.
- Electrical hazard protection.
- Water resistant.
- Scuff cap.
- Low catch sole.
Other Cool Features:
- Built for workers that clock up big mileage on foot over rough terrain and those that need the flexibility.
- Constructed on cushioned foam insole board for a smooth ride.
- Airport friendly.
- Come on! they're great for everyone.