PARKES ZIP SIDED COMPOSITE TOE - AIRPORT FRIENDLY
- Cowhide water-resistant full grain or nubuck leather and stitched in Nylon thread. Non-Corrosive lacing.
- Toe Cap - 200J composite metal free.
- This boot is lined with Baltico®, which is a soft, non-abrasive hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot, enabling the skin to remain cool and dry.
- A full length footbed that is inserted into the footwear to offer additional support and comfort. This footbed is made from soft polyurethane that will retain its shape and thickness throughout the life of the boot.
- Heavy-duty, flexible anti-bacterial non-woven insole.
- Directly moulded polyurethane midsole for greater shock absorption.
- Anti-static Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole for superior wear properties. Heat resistant to 130°C.
- Trisole® Comfort Technology Soiling System - The Steel Blue soiling system is a patented three density soiling system that offers a high level of comfort, shock absorbency, and energy return. The system uses PORON® as energy absorbing pads under the pressure points fo the foot to give the wearer superior comfort and offers similar absorbency and comfort to sports footwear.